Crash Course: Main Event
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sergiy Cena Bio
The Death Reaper makes his stance known EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:28 pm by Sergiy Cena

» AJ Wacko bio
The Death Reaper makes his stance known EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:59 pm by Wacko

» Sergiy Cena Arrivals
The Death Reaper makes his stance known EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:22 pm by Sergiy Cena

» Ghostfang's BIO
The Death Reaper makes his stance known EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:48 pm by ghostfang

» The Shadows
The Death Reaper makes his stance known EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:07 am by raz shalev

» CCJ Championship Challenge
The Death Reaper makes his stance known EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:03 pm by Elemental Ion

» raz shalev's bio
The Death Reaper makes his stance known EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:56 am by raz shalev

» Stabe of dreams
The Death Reaper makes his stance known EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:14 pm by Elemental Ion

» Sea Shadow arrives
The Death Reaper makes his stance known EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:35 am by Sea Shadow

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Stipulation for Fenix Kid vs. Sea Shadow

The Death Reaper makes his stance known I_vote_lcap56%The Death Reaper makes his stance known I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
The Death Reaper makes his stance known I_vote_lcap44%The Death Reaper makes his stance known I_vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
The Death Reaper makes his stance known I_vote_lcap0%The Death Reaper makes his stance known I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

I forgot my password

The Death Reaper makes his stance known

Go down

The Death Reaper makes his stance known Empty The Death Reaper makes his stance known

Post by TheDeathReaper Wed May 08, 2013 3:04 pm

*the lights fade as immortal by adema blasts throughout the arena as red and white lights flash and strobe, a hooded man is seen to almost appear in the ring with a woman on his arm.

*the music fades but the lights stayed dimmed the crowd is overtaken with a stunned sort of silence, waiting in suspense for this strange person to speak and declare his reason for appearing. the lights finally begin to turn back on slowly to reveal a large man with a long black cloak with a startling white skull emblazoned on the back, as the lights turn full on he flips back his hood revealing a square jaw with grim set lips, blonde crew just and bright flashing green eyes.

*as he raises the mic to his mouth, he suddenly grins broadly revealing bright white teeth.

The Death Reaper: Hello NWF, my name is The Death Reaper and i have come here to further my eternal quest to become the best in the world and collect my trophies in the form their very souls. For when you are beaten by me i leave a mark upon your soul that marks you for eternal damnation in my name. In fact, dear Inola if you would be so kind.....

*He turns around to face to face the beautiful woman behind him, she is draped in a midnight blue strapless dress the just brushes the canvas of the mat, her gold hint brown hair hangs down past her waist and her eyes dances with humor as she produces a large rolled scroll seemingly out of no where and hands it to The Death Reaper.

TDR: thank you my dear, now my captive friends this is my list of all the enemies that i have taken over the years on my way to being a grandslam champion and hall of famer in the now defunct NICW.

*The Death Reaper allows the scroll to unrolls its self where it is long enough that is reaches from the center of the ring out the side and pools on the ground.

TDR: now as you can see it is an extensive list however it is far from done, i plan to add the name of every person in the back as well as adding some new gold to my collection as i plan to take the title swiftly and keep it FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*And with that there is a clap of thunder as the arena is once again plunged into darkness and the arena echoes with the haunting notes of the two occupants laughs as they disappear.

TheDeathReaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum