Crash Course: Main Event
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sergiy Cena Bio
Sea Shadow arrives EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:28 pm by Sergiy Cena

» AJ Wacko bio
Sea Shadow arrives EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:59 pm by Wacko

» Sergiy Cena Arrivals
Sea Shadow arrives EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:22 pm by Sergiy Cena

» Ghostfang's BIO
Sea Shadow arrives EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:48 pm by ghostfang

» The Shadows
Sea Shadow arrives EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:07 am by raz shalev

» CCJ Championship Challenge
Sea Shadow arrives EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:03 pm by Elemental Ion

» raz shalev's bio
Sea Shadow arrives EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:56 am by raz shalev

» Stabe of dreams
Sea Shadow arrives EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:14 pm by Elemental Ion

» Sea Shadow arrives
Sea Shadow arrives EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:35 am by Sea Shadow

Similar topics
    March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Stipulation for Fenix Kid vs. Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow arrives I_vote_lcap56%Sea Shadow arrives I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
    Sea Shadow arrives I_vote_lcap44%Sea Shadow arrives I_vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
    Sea Shadow arrives I_vote_lcap0%Sea Shadow arrives I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

I forgot my password

Sea Shadow arrives

Go down

Sea Shadow arrives Empty Sea Shadow arrives

Post by Sea Shadow Sun May 19, 2013 2:35 am

The scene begins, showing a dark black room. The only other site...is a large four foot by four foot square of light..from the only window in the room. You can hear breathing in the room. Slowly it gets louder and louder. Then a voice rings out thru the room ~~

Voice: The time has come for me to make my debut back to wrestling. And what a better place then CCM . A place FULL of..men, who look like they can use what I bring in. And that my friends..is pure, unconsintrated, agony. Pain...the pleasure of life. Oh yes.....I bring alot of it.

~~ The person laughs a bit...almost instantly, stopping ~~

Voice: I look around here...and I see many people.The People I can Hurt

~~ The voice clears his throat ~~

Voice: For one....all who step in front of me...I give you a warning. You can take it too be good...or bad. But whatever you choose is up too you. You see, I enjoy pain. I thrive on pain. Pain is my ....obessesion, you can say. Anytime I am in a match...I want my opponent to unload a hell of a lot of pain. And if they can't, then I shouldn't even be facing them. But if my opponent DOES...dish out the pain in which I crave...they better have the honor to accept it back. But once I begin to unleash all my power and hatred on them....they will pray to me too stop. But they shouldn't pray too me...I am just the harvester of the pain. They should get on their knees and pray to their god to have mercy on their souls....cause I will NOT..have mercy on thier bodies.

~~ The voice is hear snickering a bit ~~

Voice: I don't care if your a damn bird, or some valentine. Even some hardcore riddle....you will meat up with me at one point. And I promise you that it will be pure joy. Blood.....brusies....cuts......and only one man will stand victorious. And I promise you one other thing...it will be me.

~~ The voice breathes in deeply ~~

~~ and Suddenly you can hear somone moving along the floor. Suddenly into the light comes a man with white hair, an insane look in his eyes and wearing black all over. He also has a black goatee, hanging from his chin ~~

~~ A look of fury and anger overcomes the man's face ~~

Voice: My name is Sea Shadow . Learn that name. Cause your gonna need it to help yourself. Cause the only way to help yourself after I am done with you, is too do one thing. Cure your brain...HAIL THE DUKE.

~~ Sea begins to laugh hard as the scene fades out to a familiar picture from the past ~~

Sea Shadow
    Admin

Back to top Go down